Last Chance Open - Wolfdancer Dec 31 - Two-Man Best Ball - 11am
Sign up early and reserve your spot for the Last Chance Open Two-Man Best Ball at Wolfdancer Golf Club on SATURDAY Dec 31st at 11am.
We have room for 20 teams. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
Sign up with your preferred partner, or we can find a partner for you if you need one.
Format: Two-man Best Ball with our signature Nassau style payout for Front/Back/Total. Optional High Stakes. Optional individual games as well.
- Low Stakes (mandatory): $25/man
- High Stakes (optional): $40/man additional ($65/man total, includes low stakes)
Optional Individual Buy-Ins:
- Low Stakes Medal Play: $15. Avail flights: net, gross, and/or senior ($25).
- High Stakes Medal Play: $30 additional. Avail flights: net, gross. ($45 total, includes low stakes)
- Eagles: $10/man
- Skins: $15/man
- Tournament Fee: $5/man
Forecast: No forecast for Dec 31 yet, but its been a mild winter so far. In the event of inclement weather, players can choose not to play without penalty.
- When: SATURDAY December 31st, 11:00 AM
- Where: Wolfdancer Golf Club
- Format: TWO-MAN Best Ball.
- Buy-In: $30 minimum. Higher with optional games.
- Green Fee: $55, includes cart and range.
- Tees: White tees, two up from tips. 6,314 yards. Course rating 71.6, slope 128. Gross players and hdcp ~2 and lower play Blue tees (one up from tips) at 6,836 yds, 74.3 rating, 130 slope.
> > SIGN UP FOR LAST CHANCE BEST BALL < <
Also on Dec 31: Pace of Play Challenge
In addition to the Last Chance Open, we will also be doing a "Pace of Play Challenge." It will be the first event of its kind that we are aware of.
The Pace Of Play Team Challenge will be held a few hours before the Last Chance Open. The idea is simple: its a timed two-man best ball. Players may walk/run or use carts, but you must finish under the time limit of 2 hrs or 3 hrs (you select which one).
Unique scoring: team scores will be the best ball score, plus one stroke penalty for each minute over the time limit. Players will be awarded a 1 stroke reduction, called "The Kevin Na Bonus" for finishing their round faster that Na's PGA record round of 1:59.
TWO FOR ONE: ENTRY IN THE PACE OF PLAY CHALLENGE COMES WITH FREE ENTRY INTO THE LAST CHANCE OPEN.
More info here: http://www.speedgolftexas.com/paceofplayteamchallenge
League Rules and Local Rules
Unmarked hazards are addressed in our League Rules, (1) all Natural areas should be played as a lost ball -- i.e. not as a lateral hazard (we may modify this with a local rule for certain tournaments), and (2) any body of water and/or areas where water normally flows that are not marked by red stakes should still be played as a water hazard, as per USGA Decision 26/2.
Also, always check the scorecard for local rules. Some courses, such as Wolfdancer, designate natural areas as lateral hazards. To be clear, the order of hierarchy is:
1) local rule set by AustinSkins
2) local rule on scorecard
3) USGA rules