Welcome To Wolfdancer Golf Club
Named in honor of the traditional wolf dance of the Tonkawa Indians who once inhabited this area, world-renowned golf architect Arthur Hills designed Wolfdancer to take full advantage of the natural lay of the land in the heart of the Texas wilderness. Enjoy the game among native grasses, trees, wildflowers, even a flock of egrets as you play through the rolling prairie, heavily wooded ridgeline and the river valley plain. The dramatic layout is also cut by the Lower Colorado River, which runs alongside the course’s memorable finishing holes.
Situated at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa, Wolfdancer Golf Club is an award-winning golf course just 10 miles from historic downtown Bastrop, 13 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and 20 miles east of Austin, the “Live Music Capital of the World.”
Enjoy all the amenities of our world-class golf club, including:
- 18-hole, par 72, 7,205 yard course, designed by Arthur Hills and Associates
- 13-acre driving range
- Short game area
- Two putting greens
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms
- Certified Audubon International Course
- Clubhouse featuring Major Neighbors Grill
- Wolfdancer Golf Shop, offering the latest trends and fashion in men's and women's apparel, cutting-edge game improvement golf equipment and accessories.