Welcome To Wolfdancer Golf Club
Situated at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa, Wolfdancer Golf Club
is an award-winning public golf course found just 20 miles east of Austin.
Wolfdancer, named in tribute to the heritage to the Tonkawa tribe of Central
Texas, will test a golfer’s skills across a mix of terrains. Each player, no matter
how skilled, will find Wolfdancer a challenging yet satisfying experience.
Enjoy all the amenities of our world-class golf resort, which include fine
dining, spa, waterpark, horseback riding, pool, tennis, shops, fitness center
and recreational programs.
Wolfdancer Golf Shop is a 2013-2017 AGM Platinum award winner and the 2016 PGA National Merchandiser of the year in the Resort category.
Enjoy all the amenities of our world-class golf club, including:
- 18-hole, par 72, 7,205 yard course, designed by Arthur Hills and Associates
- 13-acre practice facility
- Short game area
- Two putting greens
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms
- Certified Audubon International Course
- Clubhouse featuring Major Neighbors Grill
- Wolfdancer Golf Shop, offering the latest trends and fashion in men's and women's apparel, cutting-edge game improvement golf equipment and accessories.