- USGA Rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
- White stakes and lines indicate Out-of-Bounds.
- Red stakes and lines indicate Red Penalty Areas.
- Yellow stakes and lines indicate Yellow Penalty Areas.
- Obey all directional signs.
- Always use cart paths near tees and greens, and without exception on par 3 holes.
- All un-mowed native areas are to be played as a red penalty areas unless otherwise marked.
- Proper golf etiquette and attire are required.
- No denim or metal spikes allowed on the course.
- Replace divots, rake bunkers and repair ball marks on greens.
- Your round should not exceed 4 1/2 hours. Play ready golf.
- All players are requested to keep up with the group in front of them.
- The course ambassador has full authority on the golf course to maintain rules and speed of play for everyone's enjoyment.