Outings & Events
Memorable golf events happen at Wolfdancer Golf Club. From corporate outings and charity events to family tournaments and class reunions, the Wolfdancer professional staff will assist you in making your golf event the best your group has experienced.
As part of our group services we will prepare the following custom items for your golf outing or event:
- Groups of 12 players all the way up to a course buyout of 144 players
- State of the art Callaway Rogue woods and irons
- Customized events of 3 to 18 holes
- Cart signs with your tournament logo
- Corporate and sponsor logos on our cart GPS screens
- Bag handling before and after the event
- PGA® Professional instruction and group clinics
- PGA® Professional staff including a dedicated tournament coordinator to facilitate every step of the planning and execution of your event
- Indoor and outdoor event venues on-site
- Merchandise manager on site to facilitate gifts and logo items for your group
- Wolfdancer Gift cards available
- An exceptional culinary and banquet team that offer a variety of menu options tailored to your group's tastes
- Authentic Hyatt hospitality
In order to provide the highest level of service, we ask that you provide a complete list of names of all the participants in your event 48 hours in advance. This will provide our professional staff with the opportunity to have everything ready at the time you arrive for your event.
Site inspection by contact personnel and meeting planners is encouraged. A member of the Professional Staff will be available to provide you with a walk through of the facility and to answer any questions that you might have.
For additional information on dates and rates for your golf outing, please contact our Professional Staff at (512) 308-4770.